Terms & Agreements
• Purpose of the SBA Website [ www.smallbusinessadvice.com ]
1. The SBA Website aims to provide an online Professional Consulting Service devoted to providing information to helpline entrepreneur be more successful as you start your business, or expand your company, and increase profits as you, the entrepreneur of a smaller business encounters the day to day operating challenges and crises.
• Users and User account
1. Only persons (individuals or legal entities) who are legally entitled under their own laws to validly enter into contract may become Users.
2. When a User registers on the Website and creates his User Account, User will choose a username and password. Only User is responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of this username and password. Any use done through such username and password will be the sole responsibility of the User.
3. User must inform SBA immediately in case of any unauthorized use, misuse or abuse of User’s username or password, or any other breach of data security.
4. User may cancel or terminate his/her account at any time, by following the process made available for that purpose on the Website. Cancellation by simple email or phone will not be considered valid. Only User is responsible for such cancellation.
1. The content herein is the property with all right title and interest, these remaining in SBA. its use is limited to the individual or company that downloads it and cannot be shared, changed or modified without the written permission of SBA. if you choose to return the item, you agree to not use any part of this document.
2. SBA maintains total ownership of the items presented on this site or other Intellectual Property Right in any Content.
4. SBA has the right to introduce technical measures (e.g. a confirmation button on upload that asks a User to confirm his name and location of the computer used.
5. The user understands that the content may have been derived from various sources and publication. However, all content conforms to rules regulations and legislation as to copyrights and Intellectual Property rights.
• Warranties and indemnifications
1. Each User warrants that any content uploaded or offered for Sale will be original material, and that will not infringe any third party Intellectual Property Right.
2. Each Writer warrants that the assignment provided and the license granted in case of a Sale of content will be valid and enforceable, and will not be in breach of any third party right or interest.
• Limitation of Liability
1. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, SBA will have no liability, and any User waives any claim, based on the Website, its performance and functions, the services provided thereon, any content or other material posted on the Website, or any transaction or Sale transacted through the Website. SBA is to be considered as offering “mere conduit”, and its liabilities (if any) are restricted to offering the technical possibility of accessing the platform, subject to availability of the Internet, and the User’s ability to access and use the functionality of the Website.
2. SBA will never be liable for any breakdown of the Website, interruption or malfunction of the services provided through the Website, or any other malfunction or technical issues related to the operation of the Website.
3. SBA will never be responsible for any links to third party websites, or any other connection to or interaction with third party materials or functionality.
4. Users specifically waive any liability towards SBA for any content posted on the Website.
5. Under no circumstances will SBA be liable for any indirect losses, including any loss of business or loss of profit.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, in any event will SBA liability be limited to the lesser of the total value of monetary value paid to or by a User during the six months preceding the cause of liability or 10.000,- Euro.
• Procedure in case of alleged infringement
1. SBA encourages users to report any alleged abuse or infringement of any rights (including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights) by any content or any other material posted on the Website.
2. Such report must be done by using the appropriate functionality made available on the Website (typically, a “report abuse” button or function). Such report must contain all appropriate information allowing SBA to usefully assess whether there is a realistic risk that any abuse or infringement has taken place.
3. SBA will have the right, but not the duty, to take any appropriate action as it deems fit, in its absolute discretion, resulting from such report. Such action may include disclosing the identity and Personal Data of the alleged infringing User to the User claiming abuse, in order to allow such User claiming abuse to take appropriate steps against the alleged infringing User. SBA will never be liable for such disclosure, or its possible effects or consequences.
• Data Protection and Privacy
2. SBA will comply with all applicable Data Protection laws, and will use appropriate technical measures to protect any Personal Data from unauthorized disclosure or use.
3. Users will comply with all applicable Data Protection laws, and will provide SBA, at User’s cost, with all reasonable assistance in this respect.
4. This Agreement is to be interpreted under the Laws of New York State and subject to the jurisdiction and venues of the State and federal courts of Nassau County, New York